The big advantage of having an online backup service is that you can you have all your data from different computers, smartphones, tablets and other devices conveniently stored in one place. The quality backup providers with high ratings in our reviews support backing up data from multiple devices through one backup account. Some companies offer the ability to backup multiple devices by default in every package, whereas some will make this an added feature included in their more expensive plans. With some providers, especially many of those offering unlimited storage, the amount of devices your backup account supports is one of the main differentiating features in the different plans available.
When you’re backing up all of your computers and mobile devices through one account, you’ll be able to check the backups and their settings for every specific device through the software or app available for it. That way, you can neatly keep an eye on which data you have stored for each device and transfer data from one device’s backup space to the other by dragging and dropping it from one device to the other. You can also create a shared folder to exchange data between your devices, enabling you to easily make a specific file available on all your devices through file syncing, a nice and convenient added advantage of using a cloud backup space.
More FAQ's About Online Backup Services
- How Does an Online Backup Service Work?
- How Can I Restore an Online Backup?
- What Makes Online Backups Better Than Offline Backups?
- Is It Safe to Store Data with an Online Backup Company?
- Is There a Difference Between Online Backup Services for PC and Mac?
- What’s The Difference Between an Online Storage and an Online Backup?
- View all frequently asked questions...
The Best Online Backup Services of [contentblock id=year]